Monday, March 23, 2009

Thoughts about Life

Life is about trusting our feelings,
and taking chances,
losing and finding happiness,
appreciating the memories
and learning from the past.
Life is so beautiful when you just take the time to enjoy it. Sometimes we get so busy just living life that we forget to enjoy it. I know that I am one of the busiest people I know. I run from one activity to the next, barely taking time to breathe. Although I have convienced myself that is the only way I can live, I often wonder what type of person I would be if I just slowed down...even for a moment. This week has been the break I needed...to just relax and think. And thinking has lead me to realize...
I can't change who I am or what I believe.
They are too rooted into who I am. But I can continue to just be myself and hope others can except me as I am.
You can be denied everything, but never the ability to be you.
My writing is not always perfect, not always well-written, not always written in perfect sense, but it's the rawest, truest form of me. And no one can take that away from me.
You can always become a better person.
It's definatly not easy, but it's not completly impossible either. It's difficult and takes a of work. But it's definatly worth it.
It's easier to be a bad person than a good person.
Ever notice how the hero in movies always wonders if they should take the money, do the dirty deed, etc. before they do the right thing? It's so much easier to just do whatever is bad, but it's so much more worth it to hold out and be good.
I tend to repeat myself.
I noticed that I often am saying the same thing, just in a slightly different way. Not sure why...but aren't we all copycats anyway? It's so hard to be truly orignal these days. Somewhere, in someplace, someone else seems to be thinking the same thing you are. I guess there are just too many people on earth...
It's hard to figure out your emotions.
I feel as though I often can not understand what I am feeling. I know that something may not be right, but I don't understand my reaction to it. I think this is one of the wierdest things ever. To know what you are thinking, but not at the same time. It doesn't even make sense, just like this post...
It's impossible to stop thinking sometimes.
I really wish my mind would give me a break sometimes. I don't know how those "airheads" do it, but sometimes I just want to have zero thoughts in my head. Is that such an impossible task? Apparently so. At any given moment, I'm usually thinking about something, even if I'm trying not to. It's crazy. And usually it's five or more thoughts at once...
It will all get better in time.
Patience. The answer to everything. But often...not the answer we want to hear. Time heals all wounds...patience can change all odds...and you will always be okay when you put your trust in the One who knows all. No matter how hard it gets, I will be fine. Life can try and push me down, but God will always pull me up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Things really do get better in time...you just have to have patience and faith. ...

I often have amazing thoughts and then I forget them...