Monday, March 16, 2009

Safe

Well, this weekend has been crazy. And odd. And a little upsetting. It definatly did not go as planned. First off, because of the whole eposide on Friday, I was a little off all weekend. I found out that the anti-freeze was probably leaking for a while, and that's super toxic. I was a little funky, and I fell asleep a lot. It was really wierd, and I'm just glad that I'm starting to feel back to normal.
I babysat on Saturday, and that went really well, but I fell asleep after the kids went to bed instead of doing my homework. That threw me off, as I had planned on getting it down. Then on Sunday, I slept right through church. And when I woke up, I was washed out. I called my parents and they told me send my car home to get fixed and do homework. But the guy said i had to ride along, so I ended up not getting any homework done until late at night.
Today was my midterm and I didn't do so hot. But I did get a call about an interview on Thursday, so that's good news. I'm not complaining, it's just that everything has not been exactly as I planned.
Tomorrow should be an interesting day...I'm just glad I'm alive!

No comments: