Friday, July 24, 2009

Some guys are just really confusing....

You know they like you (and they know you like them) but they say they want to take a break...and you can date other people. Take a break? You haven't even dated! And date other people? They like you so why do they want you to date other people? You know it would crush them if you did...so why are they suggesting you do? Can't they just say the truth? 'I just want to take things slow. I know it's not the usual guy appraoch, but I would like to be a gentleman. I want to date you, but not at the moment. do you think you would be willing to wiat with me?" And that way, if the girl really doesn't want to wait, she can just say no. And look, the guy knows what is going to happen. Instead of him crying himself to sleep if she does go off and find a different guy, he'll know ahead of time. And if she does, she really didn't like him that much in the first place.

It seems so black and white...so why is there gray?

6 comments:

Kev said...

It's not grey, girl.

If you won't go down on a man he's bound to want to give you the old heave ho.

Stop being so frigid.

Anonymous said...

Come on love. Show a pic and then I might give you a call.

Anonymous said...

I do't know about confusing, but you most certainly are a bit thick.

KJ said...

Who is "Kev"? And leave me alone, anonymous.

Kev said...

Listen babe, update this damn site.

I need to know you stillwant someloving.

KJ said...

"Kev" I'll update this site when I choose to, thank you very much. And "Anonymous", I'm not showing you any pictures!