Friday, July 23, 2010

There were huge storms here yesterday! It was pretty intense! They were rattling the windows and my poor dog was freaking out! I felt so bad for him. I tried to hold him, but nothing seemed to work!

Then I came to work today, and found out that there was a huge sinkhole yesterday and an SUV fell through the hole!

http://jalopnik.com/5594291/milwaukee-sinkhole-swallows-suv-traffic-light

And then...

a house falls in a sinkhole! I can't imagine if I was standing in my kitchen and all of a sudden I looked down and saw that I was in a hole in the ground!

http://www.620wtmj.com/news/local/99103519.html

I feel so lucky that nothing happened to our house or our dogs, since the storm ripped through everything around us!

2 comments:

Linz said...

ohhh thank goodness you guys are ok!! we don't get sinkholes here...but we do have crazy fires and sometimes trees falling on cars and houses. that always spices things up a bit. (>_<)

KJ said...

Random fires? Falling trees? That sounds fuN! Reminds of that commerical on TV where the guy in the tree will randomly fall on your car!