Monday, March 15, 2010

Running after You

Have you ever taken song lines and tried to make a poem with them? Well, my friend Erin used to do it all the time, so I heard this one song and really liked the words, so I tried to find words from songs that fit. Let me know what you think!


Finally I figured it out
But it took a long, long time
All my roads
Well they lead to you
I just can’t turn
And walk away

I’m so confused
There’ve been times
I thought I’d seen it all

You came into my life
I’ve waited all my life
To feel this way

Maybe you’re right, I can’t live without you
Maybe two is better than one
I don’t care what people will say
I’m running after you
I won’t turn back and go their way
I stand here in this place
All I want is you

Words can’t say
I can’t do enough
To prove
It’s all for you

You’ve already got me coming undone
Sometimes your ways I cannot understand
And nothing else will ever feel this way.


Lines adopted from following songs:
“Two is Better Than One” Boys Like Girls
“Running After You” Plantshakers
“All I Want is You” Plantshakers
“All for you” Madhatters

No comments: